Welcome to the Alumni/ae page for Bare Hill Rowing Association, Inc. The page is under construction and, over time, will be the place to find news and events for and about our BABR Alums. BHRA is proud of its alumni/ae community and seeks to connect and support all of our former graduates as lifelong teammates.
The BHRA Board of Directors is pleased to announce and welcome alums Julia Dexter (Bromfield '13) and KC Faulkner (ABRHS '12) as Board liaisons for Alumni/ae Development. They will share a Directors seat on the Board representing alums in all club matters. Feel free to reach out to Julia firstname.lastname@example.org and KC email@example.com with your thoughts and suggestions for BHRA alumni/ae efforts, events and programming.
This winter BHRA rented a large space for our team's winter training program located in Gould's Plaza at 254 Great Road, Acton.
We are offering alums access to the equipment and space for working out over the holidays and/or during your college winter break. Our offer runs through the end of January.
There are 20 ergometers, C2 bikes, a stepper, elliptical and many weight machines and free weights. This is an "on your own workout" offer. No coaching or workout plans will be provided.
Coach Gary Piantedosi will be opening, supervising the space and closing during the days/times listed below. During the holiday week, he will only open on days that individuals have "requested use" " by signing up on a Google doc. That link will be sent to you as soon as you complete registration. Please sign up there 24 hours before you would like to workout
December 26, 27, 28 29, 30 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
January (open during our team workouts, plenty of space for you)
Weekdays 3:20pm - 6:10pm / Saturdays: 8:00 - 10:00am
1. BHRA Alumni/ae use only. Sorry, no friends or relatives.
2. Proof of COVID vaccination. Send image of card HERE
* Masks must be worn at all times while in the space (includes while working out).
* Follow COVID protocols of cleaning off all equipment used when done (cleaning supplies provided).
3. Membership with USRowing - you will need to provide your number and expiration date during registration.
Not a member? Get information on how to join HERE
4. Register with BHRA. See below.
5. Mandatory Sign-Up on Google doc for each session of access requested. 24 hours advance notice is required. For cancellation, please remove your name from the Google doc for that session and notify Holly Hatton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is required for access to training facilities.
More info coming soon.
An alumni/ae contribution to help with expenses is optional, but much appreciated if you do!
Suggested Alumni/ae Contribution: $100 per registration
REMINDER: You need to become a member of USRowing before starting registration. You will need to provide Member number and expiration date during registration. Membership must be good through the winter training season and expire after the last day of the training access program. Go to this link for instructions.
For more information, please contact: Holly Hatton