Refund Policies FOR ALL PROGRAMS
- Up to one week prior to start of program: full refund less online processing fee.
- Less then 1 week prior to the start of the program there is no refund unless there is a documented medical issue.
- See Cancellation policy below if a class is canceled.
- If a class has to be canceled due to dangerous weather conditions, there will be an attempt to have a make-up day during the dates the class is being offered.
- BHRA reserves the right to cancel a class if there are fewer than 3 people registered. In that case, a full refund will be remitted, less the online processing fees.
Parking at the Pond
- Harvard residents WITHOUT beach parking stickers and for non-residents: NO parking at the beach for summer rowing. Please use the lot at the top of the hill (below the library lot). It’s a 5’ walk to the pond on the path to the right of the road.
- Harvard residents WITH beach parking stickers who are only participating in the rowing program are also asked to park in the lot at the top of the hill (not library) as well. This is to ensure parking at the beach for those folks taking programs offered by the town. BHRA requests your cooperation.